1) ONLINE GIFT SHOPPING: I’m sure soon enough the next birthday of someone is approaching and you don’t know how to get a perfect present! Go online shopping and find presents already today so you avoid all the stress! Here two beautiful pages with creative presents:
http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/ and http://www.paper-source.com/
2) COLLECTING: Start collecting something new! I only recently started collecting stamps and it’s so much fun! You can collect all kinds of stuff like postcards, stickers, maps. A great source to complete your collection is by shopping on Ebay.
3) CLEAN YOUR VIRTUAL LIFE: Update your Computer, clean out the junk of your email, delete useless friends on Facebook and get rid of old social network accounts.
4) CLEAN REAL STUFF: There are things that really need cleaning but people hardly ever do it, for example your computer keyboard. Or when did you last time clean your mattress with a vacuum cleaner? I bet your oven is pretty dirty too!
5) GROW A VEGETABLE OR PLANT: This can be so much fun but at the same time it takes a lot of time and patience. My newest project is growing an avocado tree! Here you can read how to do it. http://inhabitat.com/how-to-grow-an-avocado-tree-from-an-avocado-pit/
6) GET TO KNOW THE WORLD: Do you know all African countries and where they are? What about the European capitals? Play the game and improve your geographical knowledge.
7) ALPHABETIZE: Bring your books, music and movies in alphabetical order. Makes it so much easier to find them next time you are looking for something!
9) WATCH A DOCUMENTARY: Check out this list and I’m sure you will find one documentary that catches your interest! http://www.timeout.com/newyork/film/the-50-best-documentaries-of-all-time-documentary